Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WinterBirds - SOLD


WinterBirds, originally uploaded by colleenshannon.

22.5 X 30" Mixed Medium on 100% cotton paper. I can hear these little birds chirping in the trees of the WalMart parking lot. The sun was going down and the sky was turquoise blue with specs of orange, and green leaves with what was left over from fall. The birds almost blending in. I cannot tell you how it moves me to see and hear the birds at dusk when they are all finding a save harbor for the night.. gathering together in the trees.. calling to one another.

1 comment:

  1. This one was my favorite. I was hoping to be able to buy it, but the time wasn't right. I'm glad it found a good home! I love seeing your work every day! I look forward to seeing what each day brings!

    ReplyDelete