Saturday, February 9, 2008

Littlefish7 - SOLD


littlefish7, originally uploaded by colleenshannon.

I did a couple of little fish to get me through the weekend. Littlefish 1-6 were sold as a series and hung all together to take up a nice size space in one lucky person's living room. I'll try to get pictures of that. This fish is about 8.5" X 11" and is matted and framed in a 12" X 15" frame (not included), just to show it off a little. This, like most everything I am doing these days.. is mixed medium on 100% cotton paper. I absolutely love painting fish... kind of weird... I know. I'm kind of on a roll with this... so, will probably do some more next week. Everybody is asking how to buy? Just call me or email me and we can work something out. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment