Saturday, February 23, 2008

LilGator2 - $50.00


LilGator2, originally uploaded by colleenshannon.

3.5" X 12" Oil on Board. Well electric Gator certaintly got a huge response! I guess I have to throw in something like that to keep me and you both from getting bored. So many exclamations!!!! Can you see how LilGator1 influenced and led to Electric Gator?(I don't know what happened I kind of went nuts.) LilGator 2 will also have a big gator following. But, I will pull in the reins a bit. Kind of the story of my life.. from wild to conservative... back and forth... not that I would call any of it.. conservative really. Hey! Check out my polls on the blog. You can vote on what you want to see more of. and... planting flowers today in the garden... so we may see some inspiration there...

No comments:

Post a Comment