Monday, August 1, 2011

Flower Card 1 - $25.00

5"X7" Watercolor and ink on acid free paper. I've been very busy with pottery and jewelry. Several new exciting creative things happening in both of those departments. But, I miss my painting. I really want to paint again. But, when? So, I decided to just start with something small to get my creative juices going again in the painting department. I found these boxes of acid free watercolor paper cards that come with envelopes and decided to kill two birds with one stone. I'm using something that's been hanging around for a very long time and I'm back into sketching. I don't know why, but nothing gives me more joy than painting flowers. I don't care how down you may be when you start, by the time you're done, you're feeling great! Again. This is a card. You can open it up and actually write a note to someone. What a great way to give original art to someone. Just write Happy Birthday on the inside. The can tear off the front and frame it! It comes with an envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment