Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sgraffito Platters

Long time no see. I've been very busy creating all sorts of wonderful things. The sale at Nicholls was a success and loads of fun! If you've never been, make an effort next year. It is the place to get all your Christmas shopping done all at once. It has become my marker of the beginning of the season. Of course I sold tons of Fluer de li jewelry. (I'll have to post some for you to see and buy) But, also moved along some pottery, too. Below you will find one of my newest inspirations. I've taken ideas from my sketch books and created these one of a kind platters. These are sold, but I wanted to share anyway. And, I will be posting more platters tomorrow. Hope you're having a great Holiday season!

Fish Platter - 15"X15" - SOLD

Flower in a Square Platter - 17"X17" - SOLD


Bird Platter - 17" X 17" - SOLD


Lady and the Sea Platter - 17" X 17" - SOLD


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment