Friday, December 17, 2010

7 New Platters - 2 New Bowls

The following Platters/Bowls are new! The sizes range from 14 to 15" in diameter. The price for any of them is $60.00. You cannot imagine the work/time and electricity/supplies that went into making each one of these. My fave fave is the crawfish and the Rooster.

Crawfish Platter. SOLD.


Redfish Platter.SOLD.


Crab Platter. SOLD.


King Fish Platter. SOLD.


Alligator Platter.


Red tipped Black Bird Platter. SOLD.


Alligator Bowl. SOLD

Rooster Platter.


Lime Flower Bowl.

2 comments:

  1. Such GORGEOUS colors! Think this is my favorite thing of yours I have seen so far. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kellie! I appreciate your compliments! I'm thinking about making this my one a day thing for next year. still contemplating... ah! I just named the series of plates....

    contem plate tions! - hmmmm... how can I make that work?

    ReplyDelete