Thursday, August 7, 2008

sorry guys.

Yes! I'm alive and I'm ok. But, the blogspot is acting up. Also, I have given in to the heat. The overcast and rain has lifted and just left it sweltering hot in here. Too hot to do it all. The AC should be in first thing in the morning - crossing fingers - and all should be back to normal. I've have to do a few days of double doses. Thanks for all concerned. I can rest assured that if some terrible thing happened to me all alone in my home... people would start asking why I haven't posted a blog. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that I love your art and hope to see plenty more of it. Just looking at it makes me think of home. All of my friends are going to get an email with your link because I think they need to see an artist at work. Thank you for sharing and keep that brush going!

    ReplyDelete