Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Birds Over the Shrimp House - $50.00

6.25" X 9.375" - Mixed medium 100% cotton. This is actually a weird size because it is not square. I had painted a border around it, but then just cut part of it out.. it was too much. I actually like the way I kept bits of the border where I decided it needed to be. I'm painting these sketches really fast because of the heat. It is just too hot to take on something huge. I think I actually like some of the spontaneousness of what is happening when I don't have time to over think things. I want to mention a couple of things. First of all please notice that I have been adding my tile line to it's own blog, (by request) which is linked to this blog. Go check out my tiles. I will be posting more as the days go on. or you can just go straight over to www.atchafalayarivertile.blogspot.com to see them. I also would like to mention that we have gone over the 10,000 marker of views to my site. Thanks everyone for looking and telling your friends to look. It really means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment