Tuesday, February 7, 2017

SOLD. Huge announcement. Very shortly you will find me selling my art in the French Quarter of New Orleans! I'll put my license in for Jackson Square lottery, but if my number does not get pulled, you will find me in Pirates Alley. I've been working in both watercolors and oils trying to figure out which medium is best for me. I'll be posting one image a day over the next couple weeks. These original paintings are 8 x 10 and come with a 11 x 14 matt and sell for $120 ea. I am offering them for 1/2 price, online only, and for one week only. Each painting goes back to the original price after that. I would love your input as to whether you like the water color or oils better. This one is watercolor on archival paper. #watercolor, #neworleans, #colleenshannonart, #frenchquarter, #jacksonsquare


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2kiz79l

No comments:

Post a Comment