Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fluer De Lis - BOTH SOLD

Fluer De Lis I - One of a kind, hand water colored print on 100% cotton paper. paper size 11X15. Image size 8X10. One of a kind, hand water colored print on 100% cotton paper. paper size 11X15. Image size 8X10. While organizing in preparation for the (fingers crossed) big move I came across some -one of a kind- hand watercolored monoprints. I decided I should start posting them. I thought this might be a good fundraising idea to build my new pottery studio at the (knocking on wood) new digs. There are only these two fluer de lis left, though I may print more at a later date. These are one of a kind in that the ink is applied by hand in different colors during the printing process and then meticulous watercoloring done over the top of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment