Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Earrings - $20.00 ea.

Most of my favorite earrings sold for Christmas. The showroom was in much need of replenishing. The following earrings are made with handblown glass and are actually hollow. These hollow beads are my all time favorite beads. I made a necklace out of some hollow beads years ago and loved it so much I refused to sell. I am planning on starting a line with these beads. This is just the beginning. Someone walked in the studio this morning and snatched up a pair as I was photographing. Should have got a picture.







1 comment:

  1. ART for my ears? YOU are the artist to do it!These are fantastic (and I expecially love the pair with the "beaded" ball above the glass)! Your collection is already superb...the rest is highly anticipated...

    ReplyDelete