Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vintage Brass Button and Pearl Set - SOLD


Bracelet is a Vintage Brass Button combined with Czech glass beads, freshwater pearls, gold over sterling and copper beads. Earrings are Gold plated Sterling silver earring hooks with Czech glass beads and shell pearls.

Surprise! I'm back! To sum up my feelings since the last time we blogged... it has been a whirlwind. Two storms blew through Louisiana. Me, back and forth to San Antonio twice with prospects of work over there. And... hey! The economy blowing.. no crashing.. through. Like a Sunami. Doing more damage than either hurricane did. And what about the election? Can we just vote already? Through all this chaos and turmoil I have not stopped creating. The kilns have been running full-time and my hands have been beading again. A painting a day. Naaahhh. But, I'm creating. So I was thinking? This is the time of year I start thinking about Christmas and making jewelry. Why not start posting whatever it is that I'm creating. Be it jewelry, pottery, or paintings. So here's one thing I created today. I was cleaning the studio and came across some old buttons and was immediately inspired to make this bracelet and earring set. Enjoy! and stay tuned for more to come from now till Christmas. Let's move some stuff out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment