Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mardi Gras Lady 3 - SOLD


MardiGrasLady3, originally uploaded by colleenshannon.

Happy Mardi Gras! And the party begins! As you know it is Mardi Gras season in Louisiana and we're in the midst of great celebrations. I am having my very own private party creating these little Mardi Gras Ladies. This is #3 in a series of... I'm not sure how many... because I just love doing them. (#1 and #2 have sold for over $200.00) This lovely lady measures 6" X 8" in the crop area of the matte and looks adorable in this 14" X 17" frame. Every Mardi Gras person is an original acrylic and water color on 100% cotton arches paper. I will be posting these paintings on Ebay with a starting bid of $100.00.

1 comment:

  1. Colleen,
    Awesome lady! I don't think I saw Mardi Gras ladies 1 & 2. How do I get to them?
    B.

    ReplyDelete